Monday, April 14, 2014

THE RAIDER

P4130884
Dad and I were in the front yard and just had a chat with Theresa and Morgan's  Uncle Shawna when slowly around   the corner by our bushes a a red card creeps and stops. in front of us,  She has come to raid our yard of everyuthing and everything.

Caught the act of digging up our tall grass with the feathers that come out later in the summer.  Dad calls it bamboo   This is the man who is going to take over my garden.  He does not know a flowerer from a weed.  His biggest achievement is pruning so the plant resembles his  bald head.  Just joking.

P4130886 


P4130889
It is a very hard job and takes two of them, actually three as I sit near by to give advice.  Sandra left such a beautify garden and now she is starting all over again.  A hard job done by two though cookies!

Then also boarded up some holes in our fence which is just a stop cap measure for now.  We have to talk to the neighbors on both sides.

Panteli has invited him to a talk called Third Age Learning about becoming creative in your later years.  It is for people over 50 and yes dad did manage to squeeze  in!




3 comments:

Sandra said...

I see it more like I came to save your plants. Not ever too sore today! Sandra

Shandel said...

you have quite the sense of humor Grandma hahah love it!!

Glad Sandy could save the plant from being killed, or abused LOL

Anonymous said...

This is a heavy markign week for me, but I can start popping in next week. Save the shovel work for me, the garden isn't going anywhere!
I sent Larry the info to his Yahoo account about the Creativity seminar.Hope he can make it!
:)
Panteli