Tuesday, September 2, 2014

HONESTY

                                 Welcome home and happy birthday. Sandra!
                                     A great blog commenter!
DSCN3051


DSCN3063
Sometimes life seems like an uphill journey! 
Or a Remember to enjoy yourself in the process.


Looking back and looking into the future.

"Sustained truth telling will gradually cleanse your inner life."
-M.Beck

One of my goal is a healthy brain.  "The main thing that is known is that keeping secrets is unhealthy for the brain." 

It is easy to tell little lies to get peoples approval, do things that I do not really want to do and fail to admit it to myself.  In extreme cases some people weave webs of deception and it takes a lot of energy to keep up appearances.  Taking on to much can cause a lot of stress and anxiety that in turn weakens the immune system.

Be willing to ask yourself honest questions.

DSCN3060I love taking pictures but I am realizing that I can also miss some of the action I am trying to capture.

I enjoyed going to the soccer game and Ben was excellent in goal and although they came second in the tournament they all seemed happy.

I am having trouble down-loading pictures and it is stressing me so I will take a break.

Nice to have Kim home again.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Thank you mom. And I love how honesty is your heading for the day as it is one of my favourite topics. It takes a lot of energy and ingenuity to keep up lies, energy that would be better spent in other ways. Thank you for my life! Sandra

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shandel said...

Did you know that salmon is great for the brain? it boosts the memory :D and it has many other good qualities for the body.

I have been slacking on reading your blog grandma! its been so busy lately. i will catch up though. Honesty is the best policy.

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, I think I need more Salmon.

It is a bother when computers don't work right. I think you should get a new one as I think your old one is cluttered up with bugs and viruses and all that.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Thanks. Had a call from Kenny today. Good to hear from him.
Kim started her first day at school but came home early feeling sick with sore throat etc.
Hope she is better by to-morrow.

love mom (grama)