Tuesday, September 9, 2014

POSITIVE QUOTES

P9060026
How wonderful to sit by an open window and be able to see and smell the ocean.
DSCN5262
Being out on a patio is even better.
I am also inspired by quotes from famous people.

The only thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.  -Ab Lincoln

Life is short-take time to enjoy it- Pat. Lorenz

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns
but I am thankful that thorns have roses. - A Karr

Dads was worried because I went down the hill which was further than I had planned to go.
I do not walk as fast as I did nor do I look great but I am confident I am doing the best I can and still able to enjoy it!



1 comment:

nancy-Lou said...

The only problem with going downhill is that you have to come up again!
Nice photos Beth

Love, Nancy