Tuesday, September 30, 2014

TOO EXCITED

P9240184
Too excited to sleep and very happy Ken is coming for a visit.  It will do dad a world of good and me too!

Thank you Melina we appreciate the fact that this will be an extra load for you to take on.  You are very special to us both and we love you a lot.
I hope that this will not be hard on either one of you.  I know travelling can be so tiring and often people suffer from the fatigue.  Also travelling standby adds to the stress.
My prayers are with you all.
  
I was mixed up about our meeting date for our book club and arrived a week early but actually that is better than a week late.  I am trying to write things down and look at them to double check and I also need dad’s help in this now.  I can hear Sandra groaning as she thinks I am hopeless.  It is amazing we do make most of our doctor appointments and that is my doing.
P9290248

Dad and I did have a quiet day except for a bit of shopping and then walked next door to the neighbourhood restaurant with Kim. 

One of the unique things about our human brain is that we can actually train it by being positive.

We were given some wonderful fresh vegetables from our friend's garden.   
and Kim is very informed and good about preparing them it is a real bonus.

Cold and dark so have to make myself go for a walk which I know will wake me up and be good for me.  Some days I walk better than others.  Some days I walk farther.
P9280235Today is sunny

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, groaning but I bit my tongue. Since you don't just write it on the calendar I figure you like the excitement of wrong times and days. What time does Kenny get here? When is he staying until? Did you remember to count the tables at Browns? Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes we did count the tables but I forget I think it was between the numbers dad and Kim had counted.

we hope Ken gets here around 1 or 2 if he connects with his Air Canada flight. He is staying a week I believe.

Yes, we do need excitement but at times it feels more like confusion.

I will add some news when we have it.
love mom I added a picture of me and dad. Did you see it.

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, the photograph of you and Dad is showing nicely.

Love,

Rick

Steady-as-rain said...

Actually, you could wait until it was light out before you go for your walk.

beth bennett said...

Yes, I have not gone yet but am going now to mail letters.

beth bennett said...

Yes, I have not gone yet but am going now to mail letters.

beth bennett said...

Ken has made his connection. A tight race but he is getting in board now. Be here at 1:45
love mom

beth bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.