Thursday, July 21, 2016

AM I CRAZY?

TA very talented singer and writer.his is the name of the record that Hobey Bennett the youngest son of Ken's first family., produced on his birthday.  His stage name is Hobart Curtis which was the middle name of my mothers and also Hobey.  The voice and music is good but I couldn't really hear the words.  Good on you Hobey!

I think this is a question we have all asked ourselves. 

Well the trouble with vacations is that they are over too soon but we welcomes this happy couple with their adorable little one.
This is Tavia and Shawn who came over to supper yesterday.  A happy occasion but I worried about having  enough food and we had far too much.  They are amazing parents but that time of day is his fuzzy time.  His name is Oliver.
The twins have arrived and are now a week old.

Tired to day but what fun!

Dad is off to the prostate cancer doctor as 2 this afternoon. 
Expecting good news.
We will visit our friend Margaret at the hospital while we are there.
Jane will be home to-morrow.

Yes I will take a picture when he is finished.

"If on the morning I walked on top of the Potomac River,
the head line would be
"The president can't swim."
Lynden Johnson



3 comments:

Sandra said...

But your vacation is never ending since you do not go to work?

If we are all crazy does that mean that none of us are since we are all the same and crazy would presume a difference?

One more day of work and then get ready for the company.

Do not forget about Monday! Did you and dad want to drive with us or go on your own? No matter what we will have to take two cars. I forgot that Mitch will be here so will have to add him to the reservation.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

What a lovely family Tavia has...the baby is a cutie! The picture of Larry and the baby is adorable! They always make us feel good, don't they?

I wondered how Jane is doing? Do you know what happened to her? I read where she will getting out of the hospital...was it tomorrow? I hope so

What is up on Monday? Are you travelling somewhere with Sandra and Randy? We are waiting for Casey and her husband to arrive from Georgia...they are on their way, driving and camping along the way. Not sure if Ron and his wife are here yet.

We were looking at used cars today and what a rat race it is....they want to charge an arm and a leg for a used vehicle and only offer you a pittance for your vehicle. They say they have to pay wholesale prices for ours and yet charge us retail for their's. Well we will just repair what we need to and buy new tires and stick with our Toyota Sienna van. It is large to park in small spaces at the hospitals and clinics...but I can do it.

A week Saturday is our large arts and crafts sale. My friend, Merrilee and I put them on for 21 years until last year when we "retired" from managing the shows and let our local community club take it over...with our help still! So these next days will be busy finishing up cards and prints and looking out all my display things.I have a large art class this Saturday..a Family paint party..all ages, from 6 to 76. Fun, fun and more fun!

What kind of birds do you have at your bird feeder? The blue jay left me a pretty feather today...tattered around the ends. They are going through their annual molt right now and are reclusive...but still like to glide into the feeder on silent wings for peanuts.

Have a lovely evening,

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Sandra and Randy are taking dad and I and Shandel and Cameron
Out to lunch at Queen Elizabeth park for my birthday and for
Shandel's birthday. It is a beautiful place and I am excited
to be going there.

Carol and Panteli have invited us to a play on Sat. at the barn
where they have a garden. Theresa went last year and said it
was great fun. Then we have supper at their place to celebrate my birthday too.

Jane was only in hospital the night she had the terrible pain.
They gave her some pills which made her feel sick. She is doing better.

She will be home and off again to Sorrento not Narramata.

We have tiny little birds and I use to know more but have forgotten.
I nearly got a picture today but by the time I got the camera they were gone.

Craft sales are great fun and I am sure you enjoy helping Nancy.

Have fun!

Love beth