Tuesday, July 26, 2016

FANTASTIC

Mitch is very happy working outdoors for the telephone company, making good money and keeping strong.  He has also joined the ranks of the gluten free which is a huge challenge.
Great to see Shandel and Camron so happy and hear some of their futures dreams and plans. 

Randy and Sandra were also taking pictures.

Sandra the proud mon and amazing organizer!
We are actually standing in a wading pool with the sign behind us saying keep out.  It felt so good.

I guess it is never to late to be a rebel!

My morning began with a good walk meeting an old friend and it is great to have someone who understands some of the aches and pains of maturity.

At home there was an e-mail message from Hobey, Jasmine and Matthew.
Matthew will be celebrating his birthday today.

Ron Ateah phoned as did Rick and John and Pat. 

Kim dropped by with an Aloe plant to keep me healthy.

Dad wanted to take me out shopping for a new dress but I was ready to rest and relive my day and some memories.

I have stood up for what I believe in and lived a life that as meaningful to me
and in my small world tried to make life a better place.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

And if everyone did that, did what they could to make the world just a little bit better it would make a huge difference.

I know it was a long drive just to have lunch but I hope you had a nice time. We just did a quick walk through the garden then headed home.

Randy and Mitch wanted to stay cool so just watched a movie and Cameron and Shandel had a nap before I drove them to the ferry.

When I got back home I grabbed my book and floated in the pool reading for an hour only to find out that Randy had been trying to reach me as he had been in a car accident coming home from dropping Mitch off at the airport. It was one of those 5 cars in a row getting squashed from one car rear ending the first car so he was not hurt or anything. Well, his pretty new car is dented and cracked so will have to go in and get fixed.

Sandra

larry bennett said...

All in all a very eventful day - mom had a very good time - so did I - thank you and Randy !

To bad about the pretty new car - but the important thing is - randy was not hurt.

I think all the Kids had a wonderful time.

dad