Monday, July 25, 2016

YEARS AGO

Cameron and Shandel enjoy the pool, with Mitch, James and Mandy.  Randy was sitting by us relaxing when the boys grab him and the chair and he was enjoying the pool too!
Two sunburnt happy visitors with Daisy their dog.
Randy reveals his secret project to his daughter Mandy.


Seventy-nine years ago at 6 p.m, I was born at Kindersley Hospital
to my parents Elsie and Albert Bowron.  It was a Sunday!
I was 6 pounds and eight ounces.
I had a brother Brian 2 years older.

Yes it is my birthday!
I am excited about going to Queen Elizabeth Park!
We will be celebrating Shandel's birthday too.

"Be yourself everyone else is already taken.  -Oscar Wi;de





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Beth!
Have GREAT day at the park!
Panteli

Mama Lee said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Beth! May the day be as special as you are!!
Love, Lee xoxo

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday Mom...and my your days of walking barefoot in the park continue for years to come.

Shandel said...

I am so happy to be back reading your blog! It was such a nice pool day yesterday we didn't realize how burnt we were. Today was also lovely. We will have to send you some of the fountain walking pics. Xox

Shandel said...

I am so happy to be back reading your blog! It was such a nice pool day yesterday we didn't realize how burnt we were. Today was also lovely. We will have to send you some of the fountain walking pics. Xox