Friday, July 15, 2016

CATCHING UP


Catching up on the visit of Carol and Rick and Morgan on Sunday.  They dropped in to cheer dad up and it certainly did.
This is the book that contains all the letters we wrote to Morgan about what a treasure she is to us all!
Morgan reading some letters to us.  This was during the visit last Sunday.
On Thursday I caught up with some visiting at the Seniors Home.  I met a new lady from Norway.
She lived a most interesting life growing up there.  She is younger than most people there but loves old people so she feels right at home.  She never married and has no family here so she loves the activities and talking to people.

I caught up with my brother Brian.  They drove in the rain and the fog to the hospital.
They worse part was the big needles they put behind his ear and in his jaw.  He called
a female a nurse which offended her as she was a doctor.  They were able to laugh about this.
They went really deep so I wonder why.  He is not in a lot of pain and they are glad to be home
and have it over with.

I had planned to catch up on my garden when my partial in my month broke so I rushed over to the dentist.  Is patched up for the week end but it will have to be sent away on Monday.  I was upset but I am okay now.  Fortunately the dentist office is open until Tuesday and then closed for 3 weeks.  I am glad I was not out with others when it happened.

Leah dropped by for an afternoon visit so she is always a cheerful visitor.

Never trust a man who says frankly or to be honest.
He probably is none of these things.   Roger Simon

I was thrown out of college for cheating on a metaphysics exam.
I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.  -Woody Allen

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Did you get your Facebook fixed? Just go to the settings on the top right and then choose language over on the left.

beth bennett said...

Yes, easy for you but it keeps switching back
I have not looked today.
Dad is doing it of course.

Love mom