Saturday, July 30, 2016

MIRACLES

Life is a series of a thousand little miracles.  -Greenberg
You are one and I  am one and we all our ones!
What is important is the amount of love you can accept from God, and along with that passing this love to other people.  Today we are surrounding Leah and Craig with love and thankful hearts knowing this little baby is a miracle too.
Julian of Norwich, a fourteenth century female English teacher mystic saw the struggles of life as coming to see we are "clothed in God's goodness".  There is a great pull within us to connect to each other and to nature and to vibrations of spiritual awareness.  We are all a collection of our own experiences of life.  There have been happy times and there have been times of bitter disappointments.

"Human joy and suffering in everyday life are always on hand to build and shape our outlook on life.
That is why the prayer of "Thy will be done" is so important as we leave our problems in the hands of our Creator.  At times life seems hopeless and we are helpless but if we can only keep trusting in the unconditional love of God a way will be found.  Not in a day or a month or a year but when the time is right.

Believing is not always easy.
And accepting change can be a miracle.
The game of life is unpredictable like any game where a team can be wining but in the last minute the other team scores and wins.  The losers never gave up.

I am happy to be attending this party for the new little one.

I am happy that my family loves and supports each other even when we do not agree but we can agree to live with integrity and honesty and  loyalty and love!

You are my miracles!






2 comments:

Sandra said...

Another busy day for us yesterday. I think the weather is suppose to start cooling down now so hopefully will not be too hot.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Whew, I wish the hot humid weather would go away too. 28C, 34C with the humidex and it was hot and sweaty at the craft sale today...everyone was feeling the heat, with all the lights that were on in the arena too. It was a great turnout...about 600 people went through and there were lots of sales. I sold some original art and have two new commission pieces to do from regular clients..sold a lot of prints and art cards.

Sure glad my son, Bob helped me carry all my stands and easels and paintings into the sale and then back home...they are getting heavy for me now that I am in my seventies...it isn't as easy to carry them. So blessed to have him living nearby and helping us so much.

A nice piece of writing on how we are all one, Beth...whether we are red, black, white or otherwise, Muslim, Christian, Jewish or whatever....we are all made of the same thing.

Our pharmacist Haitham is from Jordan and a Muslim and a nicer man you couldn't find. So kind and caring.
I am making a surprise book of his daughter's drawings and story for her birthday and I am invited to the birthday party...can hardly wait to meet his family. Carl and he get along like a house on fire...I think the Arab genes have similar ways of connecting in talking etc....he was so concerned about Carl having to wait 2 hours to see the doctor at his clinic. He touched his heart and said he felt so badly...so we are all one
and I wish the world would learn that lesson and love one another.

Gosh Leah is carrying pretty low, is she having a girl? When is she due...it seems to me sometime in the fall. Another new life to welcome into this world and another Great Grandchild for you and Larry. Were there lots of people a the shower?

I wish you a lovely evening. The Blue Jays played this afternoon so we don't have a game to watch tonight. They won and I think they moved into first place in the American Eastern League.

Love, Nancy