Sunday, July 3, 2016

HELP

Help me Lord to be patient when my computer refused to publish.
When I lose my camera which was in my purse all along.
Dad found it but could not fix the computer.

I am thankful for help I am getting in the garden.
Sandra is so quick and pulls out all those nasty weeds, although some I hoped would turn into flowers.  She does not lose her balance and moves with confidence that I lack.

Dad is also helping a lot in the yard.  We agree most of the time but not always.
My friend done the street has offered to help but I am not sure what to tell her to do.
I am not much help so that makes it harder.

While we were right out in the yard having a rest our neighbors had their bike stolen out of their garage.  She was actually in the back yard cutting her lawn.  Another neighbor too off in the car to try and catch him.  He rides in between houses and knows just where to go.
We have to make sure our garage door is done because we sure do not want dad's bike to be stolen.

Help, I said I would read the scripture in church today because I want to keep a little bit active but I feel nervous about doing it.

I am thankful for the helpers who greet so cheerfully and faithfully at the front door.

Help me to choose wisely the things I need to keep doing.

All our lives are coloured by our personalities which have their weakness as well as strengths,  Our days will have problems and pains and we will make mistakes and fail many times. 
Help  me Lord to keep the passion alive in me to live my life to the fullest and use my gifts to help others.



2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

WOW, stole a bicycle right out of the owners garage? Now that is awfully daring.Yes, you will have to watch your property too....there are lots of opportunists out there.
We are so fortunate to live such a low crime area. You may want to think about chaining up the bike while it is in the garage, just to be sure. I know an electric bike is worth quite a lot.

Right now there are a couple of thousand more people here than during the off season.They come here to vacation, from all over the world.
Most of them are good folks, but there always are the few grumpy complaining ones.
I was talking to the police chief and he said somebody complained about the garbage truck being out at 7pm....well they have to pick up twice a day at the garbage compounds so bears aren't attracted to it. A neighbour rode his 4 wheeler from his yard to the yard right next door and they complained that he wasn't wearing a helmut!

I hear you, Beth....life is hard for you at times, with pain and forgetfulness and I think you are discouraged at times. But just think of all the happiness you bring to us, your faithful readers...You keep your family and friends informed with all the news and post such nice photos as well.

I am sure many more read your blog, who don't post. I send you strength and courage to get through each day...may your days become a lot easier for you and pain free. If you have a day or two when you feel you just don't feel like writing, that is OK too....

Take care, Beth and I keep your in my prayers,

Love, Nancy

Sandra said...

I saw a boy come over when I was driving away, did he tell you about the bike being stolen? Randy and I were just saying when we were out floating in the pool that we should be locking the front door. We often have the garage door open too if we have been home doing stuff.

Sandra