Thursday, October 27, 2016

DIGNITY

The rain was pouring down as I jumped into the car with Ev to do our study lesson at the church. I was feeling extremely tired and was not too surprised at the poor turnout.   We all seem to have
appointments for the doctor or dentist etc.  Also there are a lot of bugs floating around right now.
and even though I read it over several times I just do not remember things like I use to do.

Our conversations are interesting and as our own little community we always feel connected.  Our answers are expressed with a sense of dignity for each other and our differences.

I was still feeling too tired to make supper or to write on my blog.

I have always felt by the time you have had a baby you have lost a sense of dignity but then comes old age.  During the night I woke up feeling very dizzy and sick.  What a racket I made throwing up.  Poor dad.  It was decided that we would keep a bowl in the room along with the walker.  We aare fortunate to have our walker to help with my balance.

I do not know what caused me to be ill.  Maybe the same illness that all the crew on the airplane had. 

I have been so strict and careful eating not one crumb of the delicious banana loaf Sandra made.

Dad is extremely fatigued  today so we will both take it easy.




No comments: