Sunday, October 9, 2016

HAPPINESS





Happiness is adjusting to your plans for the day!

Saturday morning it was a down pour.  I am not the brave soul I used to be,
so I decided to bake instead off going for a walk using my happy little eggs.

Wishing I had stayed in bed like dad!
I am thankful he is getting the extra rest he needs.
I am thankful for his sense of humor and his caring and generous ways!

Once he was up he decided to see if he could fix the printer.
He had to call upon his little gray cells to help.
I do not know who was happier me or him when out of the blue for no reason it started working.

I did get out for a walk when the down pour stopped a little.      Then I suggested we drive to Ladner to the pub to have his favorite fish and chips.  It looks like he can eat everything now and he is
feeling so much better for which we are very thankful.  It was very noisy but we enjoyed watching the football and cheering along with the crowd.

I was please to receive my study book ready for next week when we begin the Jet Lag Study.  Thank you Lee!  We are studying miracles.  I am so thankful for the miracles of everyday small things which can be unexpected and for moments of awe and wonder at the beauty and love surrounding us all.

I am thankful for laughter that is healing and healthy!

4 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Good Sunday morning, Beth! Printers can be very annoying! I was fortunate that my friend Susan was at the art class yesterday and was able to help me with trying to make a photo smaller. She has many years experience working for law offices. WHEW! Glad Larry was able to get yours working too,

There were puffy white clouds of fog rolling off Lake Winnipeg, when I went out to feed the birds, early this morning.
They looked so pretty set against a dark charcoal grey sky...but they were chilly....the fog drifted through our yard making it feel as though it was spooky. The air temperature was -2 and the lake temperature is about 10C. Until the lake freezes over 9 (which will be in about 6 weeks ) we will have fog clouds and lake effect rain and then snow. The now comes in heavy bands and can make driving to Winnipeg a challenge. The rest of MB can be snowless, but we can have lots. Weather is fickle.

Are you having your Thanksgiving dinner today too? I must get busy and stuff that bird and get it in the oven.....

I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving shared with the Bennett clan....I feel very blessed to have you, Beth come into my life, with your inspirational and interesting blog as well as the rest of the Bennett family. You all are a bright light in my life! May you all have a wonderful thanksgiving day and a great year ahead.

Love, Nancy

Unknown said...

well l did get most of my desk cleared yesterday but there always seem to be straggling bits that need extra attention. The big thing that still needs sorting is the printer which is useless at present . l must find someone to help. What is the book you will be studying this session ? It is an amazing group that has been meeting together for so long and doing practical work as well as study.l must get a move on if we are to get to church on time. Blessings , love jane.

Sandra said...

When I got to pilates yesterday morning the instructor asked if I walked in the pouring rain (yes, always walk) and I said, oh, was it raining? I think by the time I get to be your age I am going to be amazed at all of the things you were able to remember to do, I am having a hard time worrying about the future I am forgetting about right now. Just dont know how all this flooring installing will work out. We will see you tomorrow . I think Randy might be off as well.

Sandra

larry bennett said...

Thank you all my amazing comments you are a blessing to me.