Saturday, October 29, 2016

TREATS

An all day rain.
Tine to get treats for Halloween
and try not to eat too many before Monday.

Sandra and Peanut came to cheer us up and share the breakfast dad was cooking.  He has taken over feeding people as I have resigned.  Usually there is some food available but I do not want to make anyone sick eating my food.  Maybe I will find some new enthusiasm by reading new recipes.  I have fun looking at the pictures and drooling!  Their home will be liveable by Sunday and Sandra is extremely happy with her new floor.

Had a visit with Theresa and Morgan on the phone.  Morgan likes the little kittens she is fostering.
They checked with Sandra who is the expert now.

Earlier in the week we talked to Ken back at work.  He sent a picture by phone of Matthew with a hose chasing some one who had better run fast.

Also talked to my brother Brian and wife Traudl  and they are battling health problems too.  The drive from Invermere to Canmore is not good now that the weather is getting worse.  They had their last appointment there last Friday.  Traudl will be having knee surgery in the spring.  She is still taking treatment for cancer prevention.  She has a good attitude and they are fortunate to have each other. 

Later in the afternoon dad and I drove over to see Pat and John and came home with apples and kale. 
and kale.  We met them separately Pat at Colebrook and John went to Niagara years ago.

My computer is jumping around or maybe it is just me.  Time for bed and hope to be off to church in the morning.

Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Peanut and I are up early again but did have a better sleep last night. The smell is slowly getting better, and the house will start to look normal by Wednesday, which is not that far away.

That is very sad about the one kitten of Theresa's. I am so lucky all of my kittens have been so healthy so far.

Today will be the day I let them out to explore a bit. I can not contain them any more, they just want to see what is on the other side of the door. Just need to get the heat vents back on the floor so we dont loose any down there.

Sorry I never thought to bring some left over chilli with me yesterday.

Sandra

Unknown said...

Great to be surrounded by family and friends. both four and two legged. Sandra you lead a very busy and productive life . So glad you are pleased with the new floor . We had a very quiet day yesterday. l got stuck into a "who done it "brought by my fiend Maureen and we did a little shopping when the sun broke through for a brief visit late in the day .Today we will go to church .and hope to get out for a walk later weather permitting. Love Jane.