Sunday, March 25, 2018

CONTRIBUTIONS

We all make many contributions to the lives of others.
The greatest contributions are those of my family.
Thanks Rick for making the long drive down here.  You arrived before I even had time to worry.
Thanks for your visit and the great feast we had with your roast beef..
Thanks for the walks we had.  I needed some honest evaluation on taking bigger steps.

Ophelia is adorable when she comes to visit although her mom says she can be a handful at home
Baby sister Astrid is catching up quickly.


Sandra contributes her cooking skills especially with Yorkshire puddings.
She also takes good care of the little ones.

Ben likes  to tease Morgan.

Rick hols Astrid for the first time.
Ophelia watching an old family movie

Getting ready to leave..
Four generations
Just a few pictures.

Lots of vetables and salads anddeserts by Theresa and Leah!

Every body contributed!

Another happy family gathering!  Our pre Easter get together.  

Maybe I should start saying grace again.  I stopped being asked so I stopped.


5 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Somebody should have told me I needed to comb my hair!

And Ben also made a chocolate desert.

I ate the leftovers that Sandra set aside for me when I got home last night.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes Rick We should be more observant.

Still good pictures!

Thanks again.

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, I think "Grace" is a good thing to do. A good tradition.

Love,

Rick

nancy-Lou said...

Just look at the happy family photos....how wonderul to be able to get together for a family party! The babies are adorable! Everyone looks great!
It is sad to have some not there...but families grow and change and move away. We had that happen here...and now we are growing again!

Haven't Ben and Morgan grown up?

Our family is growing with the addition of Mark's girlfriend, Shelley. It is so nice to have her in our family. We are invited to her house on Saturday for Easter dinner. I will take pies...my contribution! Plus help out with the work. She has three daughters so I think there will be a lot of help, contrary to our house with just me and three men!

I think Grace is a lovely tradition...to be thankful...it doesn't even have to have relgious overtones if one just wants to be thankful.

It is supposed to snow this week and become more wintry for a week or two...but that is winter just trying to push it'a way back ...but we will deal with it knowing that spring is just around the corner.

I see it is time to make supper, so have to go,

Thanks so much for putting the great pictures on your blog. it is so nice to see everyone. I am sure you missed those who couldn't be there.

Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration with family. Love the pictures. I also think Grace is a wonderful tradition and who better to say it than you, Beth.
Happy Easter, Germaine