Wednesday, March 28, 2018

CURIOUS

Curious to see how the new Canucks player who won the Hobey Baker award does?

Curious to find answers to help me find strength and courage.

It was good to see dad go off for a bike ride yesterday.  It turned out to be sunny which gave me the energy to go for a little walk to the park.  Dad went to a doggie park and had fun watching about 10 dogs playing.

I am off to my ladies hilarious Bible study group.  It is a miserable study but it is amazing how much fun we have, of course going off the subject.  We share our imperfections and family dysfunctions.  We all have worries and concerns but it helps to know we can share them.

We also give food to the food bank along with diapers.

The best question in our lesson is about what makes a good leader?.

We all have been influenced by different people in our daily lives.

I am curious about the message of Jesus that still can influence my life today.

I am curious why no one has commented?

No comments: