Monday, March 26, 2018

VOID

                          What  sad world it would be if it was devoid of color, imagination or humor.

I am beginning to feel there is a void in my life.  I cannot believe I missed Palm Sunday.  I have been missing attending church, not because I need to feel good abod.ut myself, but to reconnect with the inner energy that has been missing.  Faith has been my passion.

I have gained a lot of understanding about my own religion or spirituality by reading about the native spirituality.  The one thing that impressed me was the role of the Elders.  No matter how much we ignore our spiritual nature it is a part of who we are.

The heart and soul lives on in the Father's heart, "who never loses his children".

My desire is to live with the grace of thankfulness.  Can ancient concepts be rediscovered with even deeper meanings of truth and light?

The Elders describe the holistic life as encompassing the physical, the intellectual, the emotional  and the spiritual.

Life is full of distractions but it is important to realize the sense of our own worth and feelings of belonging.

Life is full of good things that can bring the energy of  music to fill the void.

We only change when we know there is an emptiness that needs to be filled.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, life goes on even with out remembering what day it was. It will be Randy's birthday on Easter Sunday and I am afraid I will forget since we will be so busy.

I was so busy on Sunday holding Astrid I forgot to ask Rick how he was doing.

I got asked at work to add part of the AR job to mine so they can get rid of that position, I am thinking about it.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

We would like to take Randy out for his birthday.

I will phone.

Confession a good topic.

What I forgot to do that I meant to do.

Lovemom