Saturday, March 17, 2018

FUNNY



Happy St.Patrick's Day!

A funny sort of a day,  Dad and I had high hopes with me wanting to clean up dead leaves and him wanting to go for a bike ride.  His legs were not good so no bike riding.  The leaves are happy just hanging around for another day.

I did make a dentist appointment after Sandra dropped by from her appointment.

We drove over to the library but arrived with only one pair of glasses so I did the best I could with limited vision.  Dad has  an Irish book to start reading.

Dad fixed some ceiling lights in the kitchen while I had a big nap upstairs.

Had a long visit with Jane on the phone.

We have always been there for one another which is not so easy now.
We have been listening and caring for a lifetime now!





3 comments:

Sandra said...

It was a good day for a nap, and the leaves side the bugs for the birds to come find so they are good where they are.
I have a lot more birds this spring since I kept the bird feeder on the table all winter out of the rain.
The squirrels have been enjoying it too! They will not be around as much once we are out side in the yard more.

Started watching a gardening show on Netflix. I sure wish my garden could look like theirs. Just makes me want to rip everything out and start over.

Randy is coming home tonight, I think the last time he was home was Wednesday. He has tomorrow off and then he is back at it.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Well, those drug store glasses ... I don't know. The only thing I don't have trouble finding is my $600 eye-glasses.

I want to make my bees and birds garden. I've got my seeds but no spot. I'm sure my new landlords would let me use a bit of land (they have 400 acres or more) but the deer would just eat them up straight off, I'm sure of that.

I am taking my blood pressure pills but my feet are already starting to swell-up again.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Rick
That would be good if you could have a garden.Maybe start with a planter.
Whar does the doctor say about your feet swelling?
I had to mal\ke sure I did not say smelling!

Keep taking your pills that will be a good example for dad and I.

Love mom