Saturday, March 31, 2018

INSPIRATION

                                              Signs of the new life are an inspiration for us all.

Many,many years ago, I cannot exactly when the first stirring of an idea began, I felt inspiration to start writing a blog.blog.  Theresa encouraged me and helped me get started.  My heart believed even though my head had it's doubts but so I began.  It changed my life,  It felt like an inspiration.

I wanted to share my faith in the goodness of God and the messages of scripture.
I wanted to share the life of my family with it's ups and downs.
I made it too long at first but now I have shortened it.
It is not like dad's or any other blog.
It is helping me look deep into myself to find my real self.

Why Easter Eggs?  New life!

Why hide them?
 Jesus said seek and you shall fine.  We all can do our own searching in our own time and place!

The Easter Lily.  Nature's inspiration!

The story of the trial and crucifixion  of Jesus has been portrayed in art and paintings, music and literature and even in movies and drama. Amazing that the message that makes us want to turn away has the power to move and even console and challenge us generations later.  Why?  Why was this to become good news"?

The Cross an end of sacrifice to appease God.
God's love revealed wanting to end the sorrow and heartbreak of us all.

Today dad and I delivered hot cross buns to Joan  at the Care Home.
Many people inspire me there with their kindness and patience.

We went to leave and the car battery was dead as the radio was left on.

Happy Easter
                                                                                 to All

Dad and I are off to church and may drive over to see Jane if she is not invited out for Easter.

Happy Birthday to Randy!  !  !






2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Happy Easter, Beth! I hope you and Larry are having a nice day.

That is a pretty photo of the pink flowers. You always post nice pictures.

I am glad that Theresa encouraged you to begin your blog and you found writing daily helped you to express you faith. I always enjoy reading what all that you write about, whether faith, religion or family. I particularly enjoy that great sense of humour you have! I am so glad that I found your blog and you put up with my posts....it has brought me happiness being your on line friend and to get to know you family as well.

We had our Easter supper yesterday at Shelley's and she sure put on a big supper for 9 people. There were 13 entrees...if you can believe it! I was stuffed afterwards as were most of the others. We had lots of laughs together too.I came home with enough food for us for two days!

I am just going to take Maximillion and Bella for a walk then feed the birds. But we will have to dress warmly as it is pretty cold. We have another week at least of this 15 degrees below normal weather. Everything is frozen hard...ice and snow and it is uneven as well where so many have walked so one has to be very careful while walking.

I hope you did get over to visit Jane. Please tell her I keep her in my prayers...I know she has been going through a hard time and hope that things brighten up for her soon.

Well off we go for the walk...

Have a great day,
Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Thanks Nancy We did get over there.

Wow what a meal you had together.

I am happy that you comment!

Lov Beth