Friday, March 2, 2018

NEAR MISS

After our visit to Shoppers for 20% off day we went to the Golf Course for lunch and came away with our usual goodies bags; we were driving along Scott Road when a car turned off into a driveway and stopped with his rear end sticking out.  Dad had to slam on the breaks and I closed my eyes and he managed to steer around him.  Fortunately there was no one on the other lane.  The driver behind nearly slammed into us also.  I opened my eyes and asked did we hit?  The brakes went on so very hard it was scary.  I am glad dad is a good driver.  I do not know what I would do and hope I do not need to find out.

Dad is undecided about the stem cell research but it is up to him.  Carol went to a talk about this treatment and is very excited about the potential that it may help his neurophy.  Dad's spirits are a little low right now.  His neurophy getting more painful.

I did not walk with Aneta today as I went very early and it was raining.

We have finished our series on Net Flicks "The Grand Hotel" after four seasons.
I am so thankful that the ending was both sad and happy.  The happy I liked. 

I am reading a book called "How Jesus Became God".  I disagree with a lot the author Bart Ehrman says but he makes some interesting points.

I believe that inspiration has been behind all great thinkers, writers, artists and musicians etc.  I have found inspiration in the words of Jesus as he used simple words about nature and humanity to bring a spirit of hope, beauty and blessing into our lives.

Off to the store again!



2 comments:

Sandra said...

Not what you need, more stress in your life. At least it did not have a worse outcome.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I agree

Love mom