Saturday, March 10, 2018

DIGGING

Digging in the dirt I find a small happy crocus.  I try to do a bit in the garden as it is such a beautiful day. Dad cleans off the back patio which was extremely messy and dirty.

My neighbor was having a bridal shower and I could hear all the young girls laughing and talking as they came and went.  Several stopped to chat with me as they walked to their cars.  It was a niece who was getting married not one of her sons.

I have been reading up all the dirt that was written about Jesus after his death.  Historians found many different opinions about who he was and what he had said.

I decided to read my old journals to see what I had written.  Reading from my notes it was like I fell in love with Jesus once again.  I wrote about feeling his love surrounding me as I prayed and read his words.  Words that expressed the joy and freedom of ordinary life that gives us hope and courage to face each day!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, hopefully all the little flowers can poke their heads out easier now your front garden is raked.
Got home and washed a carpet outside, hope it gets dried today so I can bring it back in.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thanks Sandra for all the digging and raking you did.

Very kind of you to leave a bit of your dirt on our kitchen floor!

I will phone you at work today.

Lovemom