Saturday, June 23, 2018

ENCOURAGEMENT

                           
I needed encouragement from dad to go for a hike in the Watershed Park.  It will be a challenge for us both.

I had forgotten how beautiful and quiet it is in there.  Everywhere you look it is green and full of life.

We walk by the small stream that winds its way beside the path.  We see a bunny hopping along in front of us only to quickly disappear into the forest.

There are lots of bunny rabbits in our area right now.

There are big roots that need to be climbed over and I am glad to have a pole.

Dad has had another busy productive day and it is good to see him so happy and busy.  I talk to a friend who drops by but I am not very helpful but I will think over what she has said.

We all need encouragement so it is good to have some one who walks and talks to you.  The path in the forest is so different now that I could easily lose my way.

Encouragement requires that we stay aware of each others needs and yet continue to be strong within our own being.  

My morning time is important to center myself in the solitude
and the flow of goodness that surrounds us all.

"Each of us must do our inner work alone."
Each of us must ask our own questions when we feel discouraged and helpless.
We then can receive encouragement and also give it.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

It seems like a very long time since you walked in watershed park. It must be because you have been practising your big strides you can confidently do it again.

The dresser has made it as far as the front door. I am trying to decide which room I will put it in.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good job!

Big decisions.

Off to see our neighbor boy play baseball

love mom

Anonymous said...

Brittany and Hutch had a nice stay down in freezing cold Melbourne and fly out this morning to nice and sunny and warm Brisbane.
I have the Showerman coming over to fix the leaking base in my shower today. I still have my chest cold , coughing up stuff now so I hope that means the drugs are working. Jasmine home from school again , she claims she has a sore throat.
Hope you guys are well.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Ken
We are both concerned about your health.
Pray that your chest cold will clear up.

Glad you had a visit with Brittany and Hutch.
Everyone looks happy.
On Facebook.
We are busy fixing up the yard
that is good for us.
Dad is also riding his bike
the sunny weather helps.

Love mom