Friday, June 8, 2018

REMINDER



                                                      Dad's favorite pub in Ladner.

I continually remind myself:
"to believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance
and have faith that in this love
there is a strength and a blessing so large
that you cannot travel as far as you wish
without having to step outside it."

To be ready to receive things just as they come and let them teach you
even if you do not understand.

Some days I feel down and undecided about everything.

I remind myself to be:
To be more careful what I say
Are my words necessary?
Are they hurtful or are they  kind?

Digging in the dirt helps lift my spirits.
The gardener came and cut the grass and trimmed the edges.
He is very busy so we well work out what we want him to do.

We drove to the library.
Another book on the brain.
Am I getting any smarter
probably not but maybe no dumber,.

Prayer and meditation is good for the brain!

Another spiritual book "The One Life we are Given"
Promising to take me on an uplifting spiritual journey.
Yes I am still reading  Spong slowly with difficulty/

"As we discover the lessons of our journey
we are led to wisdom that waits in our hearts
the inner knowing of what sustains us
-feeling loving and connected-
that allows us to fully live the one life we're given."

Movement is good.
Dad rode his bike after we got back from the library.
I went for a faster walk with bigger steps that I feel I need to do.

Visiting others helps me to be cheerful and upbeat.

The day begins with prayers for the family!
Love you all.

Sad the Jets lost but it was a good game!


3 comments:

larry bennett said...

Love you too. I didn’t know as much as you thought. I just loved you.

Sandra said...

There must be something going on in the universe right now, you sound kind of down and two prominent people commit suicide. Just keep in mind, most people think a lot more about them selves then they do about others. So, if you think you have goofed up about something quite possibly it wasn't even noticed.

Our new kittens are very skittish and run at any sound. They may be our toughest ones yet to get adoption ready but we will do our best. I think they are part of the feral colony they they unexpectedly found.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes so true.

Good luck with your kittens.

Love mom