Tuesday, June 19, 2018

HAT'S OFF



                                        Hat's off to Panteli for the father's day gift from him and Carol.
                                            A Tilley hat that will give him lots of shade from the sun.

He gives it a good try out on the front porch.

                                                        I wish the pictures were better .

We were expecting friends to come over for a visit.  It was lovely out in our back yard.  Too bad they were not able to make it.  Wanted a rain check for another day. Many things can change our day.

Dad went for a bike ride but saw no dogs or people.  Not the right time of day I guess.

I decided to drive over to go visiting Joan but dad showed up just as I was about to leave so he did the driving.  I was very thankful on the way home because I was very tired.  We had a good visit during which I try to be extra caring but humorous too!  

Phoned my brother Brian and he had damaged his arm carrying a heavy T.V.  
W are just not as strong. as we were.
Traudl is still waiting for knee surgery
and is in a lot of pain.
They are hoping for July.

Hats off to all the children for remembering dad!

Talking to my brother I was reminded that we have to continually be open to change.
Things have a way of unfolding that gives us new hope as we pray and love each other.

1 comment:

beth bennett said...

I did try to improve the pictures.