Friday, July 24, 2009

EVERYBODY NEEDS A MIRACLE

Everybody needs a miracle that touches our hearts with love
Water is refreshing and healing even to be near it.

Our little room awaits the next visiter.
My dream was a miracle that made my mom so real and so close. She was at her most beautiful and happy self. Memories are awesome and I believe God sent me that dream when I was feeling down and needing the love of a mother.
I am sure my family is sick of me being sick. Well, I am sick of being sick but I will do my best to be healthy and that is about all we can do.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hpe your feeling better today Mom .
ken

Anonymous said...

Great photographs!

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes much better love mom

Anonymous said...

We are not sick of you feeling sick. In case you need reminding, your family loves you unconditionally.

If anything, when you are feeling ill or sad, our love increases because we sense that you need it. And what good is giving love if it is not needed anyways.

We want you to be happy and for you not to be hard on yourself.

Treat yourself as kindly as you treat others.

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hey, I never think of you of sick, I think of you as something for me to aspire to become, and it is your strength in fighting against all the evil, whether in body or spirt that I see, not any weakness.
Sandra