Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"I KNEW YOU WOULD COME"

A FEW LADIES I STOP AND VISIT FOR A FEW MOMENTS EVERY THRUSDAY I AM EXPECTED TO COME. THEY WAIT FOR ME TO OPEM THEIR DOOR AND POP MY HEAD IN. tHESE PEOPLE ARE BUSY AT ATIVITIES AND I AM ALWAYS PLEASED TO SEE THEM HAVING FUN.
TWO YOUNGER RESIDENTS HAVING SOME FUN

JANE WAS GLAD I CAME TO HELP AT THE TEA
These words that I quoted were from a story about a wounded soldier caught between two lines of fire and his friend risks his life to crawl out from the safety of his bunker to reach and bring his friend back.
At first I thought of the many friends who have come into my life and taught me many lessons. I have often felt we were meant to meet and share our lives.
As I begin to read my book "JESUS MEAN AND WILD" it seems others want to read it also. I start to think about suffering how often do we greet suffering with the thought "I knew you would come"?
Could it be that Jesus is telling us that God has a plan for our lives but it is a plan that involves suffering and spiritual despair?
GOD BRINGS ALL SORTS OF SPECIAL PEOPLE INTO OUR LIVES.

I believe that there are many people some we instantly know we are going to be friends, like Jane, but others are sent into our lives to challenge us even when they are annoying.

GOD HAS A PLAN TO SHAKE US FREE OF OUR COMFORT AND MAKE US UNCOMFORTABLE AND WE REALIZE WE MUST ACCEPT WHAT IS GOOD AND NOT GOOD ALL COMING FROM THE HAND OF GOD!

No comments: