Saturday, July 25, 2009

I HAVE HIT A WHOLE TIME LOW IN DUMNESS


My clock is an hour out; at least I won't have to change it the next go around.
I have finally turned my calender to July so I will know which is actually my birthday.
Here it is; I come back from the ball game of the boys across the street, where it is very very hot. I give dad his pill and some blueberries and ice cream and a big drink of water; which is still sitting beside him.

I go upstairs with some gluten free blueberry cake. I get the newspaper out and several new books. I do not even have to look for glasses because I have them on. The light seems dull, so I get another lamp. I still can't see so I look for stronger glasses. As I take my glasses off; you guess it, I realize I had sun glasses on and no wonder it was dark.

NOW,I have to change all the lamps in the house because I changed one.
Don't you agree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have done that. Happy Birthday .
Ken

Anonymous said...

Yes, that makes perfect sense, not just moving the one back, but moving all of the rest of them.
Oh, do you want me to pick you and dad up tommorrow to got to Theresa's? Guess I will break down and phone.
Happy Birthday.
Sandra