Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THANK YOU THERESA

YOUR HEAUFIFUL SMILE SHING WITH ANGEL DUST. THAMK YOU THERESA FOR MANKING ME FEEL VERY SPECIAL AGAIN AND THAT MY LIVE IS WORH LIVING! I HAD LOST THAT SENSE OF VALUE BECAUSE I CANNOT DO WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SOMETIMES AND I WAS REALLY SO DISCOURAGED WITH THE AWFUL BACK PAIN I FELT LIFE WAS NOT BEARABLE; MY LIFE DID NOT MATTER. PAIN AND ILLNESS DOES FUNNY THINGS TO YOU.

I HAD GIVEN UP ON BEING HEALTHY AND ESPECIALLY HAVING ENERGY, I STILL SO MY WALKING EVERY DAY AND AM NOW TRYING TO BE MORE CAREFUL WITH MY DIET.

i am now concerned with you and MORgam and Rick p UT I KNOW gOD GIVES US UNEXPECTED STRENGTH AND SPECIA ANGELS; REALAND UNREAL. lIAH AGREES WITH ME. aMPTHER GIRL AFTER MY OWN HEART.
THANK YOU AND MIKIE YOU HAVE BEEN SO THOUGHTFUL I AM JUST BLOWN AWAY. LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND I KNOW I AM LOVED.

tHANK ALL OF YOU ! ! KIM AND MARY AND MICHAEL AMD TASHA YOU ARE AWESOME TOO! ! AND ALL MY OWN KIDS RICK, CAROL, SANDRA AMD ALL THEIR LOVING PARTNERS ETC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, you know you dont have to thank us all every time, we know you love us and sometimes some one has done something special, it is OK to say thank you to them. My feelings are not hurt if you thank Theresa. It just motivates me to do something special so I can be mentioned in your next blog! : )
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Shucks grandma, everyone close to you knows you are the one that should be thanked more than you are. Any kindness i show is a result of the kindess shown to me - most likely from you.

We dont want an energizer bunny grandma. We love you for more than your ability to rearrange furniture. Your strength is not measured in miles walked, rooms vaccumed or meals cooked.

Sometimes it takes a much stronger person to rest when their body politely asks them to, say NO once in a while and even ask for help.

We love you.

- Theresa

Mikey has very pleased to see his name mentioned a few times and to see a picture of his flowers.