Monday, July 6, 2009

QUIET


The harder I try to be quiet with everyone else sleeping the noisier I am dropping things etc.

We had a good meeting last night and talked about everything from the state of the world to the state of religion. What will happen when us old foggies pass away.

"Beth has Dragged me from church to church for years" he said.

I reply "yes and I would leave the service with a happy glow onoly to be inform of all that was said and did that was wrong."

It would appear that I am among the few people who do not complain to the minister about anything. Going to church was a happy childhood experience and Sunday was a quiet day where mom and dad read or rested and I would go for a bike ride or read or lie in the sun and dream!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, that is why I want to move to Sarnia, I am sure Sundays are like that there even now. Oh, and I cant stop eating the licorice.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Sarnia ?? What about the 9 months of winter ??

Ken