Thursday, July 23, 2009

THE VINE

Vines are amazing how they keep growing. I like to think that I am a part of something bigger than me; that contains the strength of life. I am remind of two things "be still and know that I am God" means do all I can do and just let God do His "God" thing. I am always growing even when I make mistakes because the flow from the vine continues.
The second thought is that just look at all the other branches on this vine. We are all in this life together and the life lives in us all.
I had this most fascinating dream I was with mom who was perfectly healthy and just being herself having a fun time having tea with me and these others.
I left her there to go look for some books and I saw all these beautifull people in amazing colours playing in the water and I said O I must take a picture of this.
Everyone was so happy, so joyous, so excited.
Living in the vine is pure joy that enables me to celebrate life and feel new inspiration daily; I love watching all my children and I love spending time with them. We are all growing and we are growing upward together.
I felt so sad and disappointed because Jane and I missed our walk and talk together because my strong willed body just was not moving as it should. I was sorry I could not do my visiting, not at the Nursing Home or with our friend Shirley. Today I feel a little better so far but not good enough to walk with Janet. We always have such good conversations and I think she is amazing.
Good news from Rick.
I love Jewish writers that create these awesome pictures of God whose voice speaks through a burning bush and a tiny baby or a rainbow in the sky and aren't all these things miracles. That is a statement not a question for those who do not like questions.
"Your beliefs can either empower you or destroy you!
---------RABBI DAVID AARON
"LIVING A JOYOUS LIFE."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a photo taken from the corner of the patio of the Sylvia restaurant.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Yes that is right