Monday, July 20, 2009

A VERY SAD MORNING


I was half asleep as I heard a little knock on the door. Mary and Michael John saying good-bye.

It had been a weekend full of deeply felt emotions.
Rick arriving looking very pale and tired after his long drive from Blind Bay and his week of being very sick and now facing difficult news. Our prayers will be with him.

We have grown to love Mary and Michael John as we have gotten to know them and watch them handle all the stress so calmly getting ready for their marriage celebrations.

The family gathers have been times of hugging and sharing along with good food and lots of laughs. I would love to keep them all so close I could see them more often.

Family has been the most important thing all my life and has given me purpose and meaning. Nothing has brought me more happiness than caring and loving each one.

But then there are the anxious times and the very sad times when they leave home. My prayers go with them even as I believe the love of God surrounds them and lives within them.

2 comments:

tata perdana said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

Nice photos mom and dad.
What's the problem with Rick.
Is his car sick again!?

Ken