Friday, July 3, 2009

LOVING ANGER

ANGER IS SUCH A PAINFUL EMOTION THAT OFTEN IS DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE SOIL OF HURT AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

My garden produces beautiful flowers in amazing colours and varities. It also produces weeds some that even sting your hands and it really hurts.
We often experience the deepest anger at those we love the most because true love knows the reality of anger and frustration.

Jesus got angry at the misuse of the temple, our father's house meant to be a place of prayer and worship. I feel anger when I see people kneeling in prayer then getting up to deatroy the very lives of others. I get angry at the misuse of religion and all the abuse done in "God's Name"

I get angry when I see children mistreated and suffering. I am amazed at the courage and strength that little children possess. Some people blame God for all the injustices and cruelty and evil that we see in this world. We are so helpless and the weight of a hurting world can crush the spirit. The amazing thing is that some people get angry and decide to do something to bring about change.

Was it anger and spiritual despair that took the life of Jesus on a cruel cross?

"GOD LOVES YOU AND HAS A DIFFUCULT PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE"
This is the "Jesus Mean and Wild" and am I still willing to trust him?
When life is overshadowed by spiritual doubts, personal failures and weakness and poor health can I still look for the beauty among all those nasty weeds.

No comments: