Monday, July 13, 2009

wow

DRIVING TO MERRIT WE DROVE INTO A CLOUD BURST AND OUT OF THE MISTY RAIN A RAINBOW STRETCHED RIGHT ACROSS THE SKY.
THE LORD OF CREATION SPEAKS THROUGH THE BEAUTY OF THIS RAINBOW TO REMIND US HE IS WITH US AND WITHIN US.
WOW! ! ! This was Morgan's reaction to each of her little presents she openned; until she became speachless there were so many presents. We have all experienced moments in life when words fail us and deep within our heart and soul responds in awe and wonder.
I ask myself what do I need to make me happy? Our happiness becomes entwinded with those we invite in our hearts. We do not want to hurt one another but we do. As we take part in the marriage ceremony of Mary and Mickael John our minds travel back to a time when we committed to love in sickness and in health; in poverty and in wealth.
I have found that many things in life we have no control over and we have to accept that our hearts will be bruised and broken when life becomes too painful. Yes, we know that it is through the difficult times we do our most growing because we are forced into the cloud of rain that can make us despair until we see the light that waits to restore and recreate a deeper happiness.
Our little computer room is going to be filled with first one guest then another.
I will not be able to come and express my morning thoughts for awhile.. Well, a least on the computer. I always have my little note book to jot down my thoughts and to write down words that I hear and that I read that I can identifly with.
Some words can only be expressed only in a picture that captures the moment of promise to which we can respond. We reach out wordlessly to those who are experiencing the deepest pain of losing a loved. We comfort by being present with them and I know that God has comforted me with His presence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, well I guess I wont need to check again until every one is gone then. You have Steve tonight, but then who? Is Rick staying with Carol, and Oliver with Kim? I am counting the minutes today till I get to leave work to go home and work. I cant believe a week from now it will all be over. Sigh.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

post wedding blues. be prepared Sandy. Oh, but more importantly you miss your daughter. She might even miss you more!

-Theresa