Saturday, July 25, 2009

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED MYSYTERIES

LIFE IS FULL OF MYSTERIES. MY PLANT THAT KEEPS GROWING EVEN THOUGH I NEGLECT IT.
I AM REMINDED OF THE MYSTERY OF THE HUMAN BODY HOW ALL THE CELLS AND ORGANS, THE NERVES AND THE SKIN, THE LUNGS THAT CONTINUE TO BREATH AND OUR HEARTS THAT CONTINUE TO BEAT.
WE ARE INDEED FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE BY AN AWESOME LOVING CREATOR.

THERE IS THE LADDER OUTSIDE MARY AND MICHAEL JOHN'S
dID THEY KNOW THEY COULD HAVE JUST ELOPED? Guess who just phoned as I am writing this Mary and Michael John to wish me Happy Birthday

THE MYSTERY OF NATURE. I DISCOVER THIS LILY FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY, HIDDEN AMONG SOME OTHER BIGGER ONES.


THIS PICTURE IS A MYSTERY TO ME I CANNOT REMEMBER WHERE OR WHY I TOOK IT

There is much that I believe that I cannot prove. Why am I still here? I could have been killed at the age of five as I was sleding down our road and a car past inches away from me. i remember to this day how frightened I was. I believe there are moments I call near misses when our lives could have ended.
Did an angel intervene? Angels do their acts of kindness in secret. If I could draw a picture of God there would be twinkling eyes and a finger to his lips saying shhhhhh. I love to imagine things especially the invisible.
"The universe functions according to a divine supernatural logic. We now have what is called quantum logic" -David Aaron
"Everything is relative to our human perspective. Therefore, light can be both a wave and a particle."
Why do I believe in angels? The Bible is full of stories about angels that begin in the Old Testament and are still there in the new. I know as a writer I write because I want to express my view as I am sure the writers of the Bible also did. They want us to see what they believe they saw. Words became stories that contained human nature at it's worst but the redeeming presence never leaves them.
"From God's perspective, there is simply oneness."
Why do I believe in love? It helps to have a loving family with a great sense of humor and difference opinions on everything; most everything.

No comments: