Monday, July 20, 2009

SAD GOOD BY's

Mary and Michael John leave at 5:30
Had a wonderful visit and good talk with Lila. We are a lot alike!

Theresa and Mike finally heading home to Chilliwack. Stayed the night in White Rock with Kim and Mike and Oliver and Lila. Theresa was so helpful to Mary and Sandra and the reception looked beautiful. Thanks to Mikie for buying me flowers as they all gathered here for breakfast.


Sad to see Rick leave. He had a visit with Chris before he left. He gets results of tests on Thrus. He may have what dad had.



Picture of Rick and Stephen at the wedding. I did not take many pictures .




Shawna is such a sweetheart with an amazing soft heart as she tearfully said good-bye to Mike and Mary. We will miss them too.

I love all our grandchildren and each one is special in their own way and I am glad Stephen thinks he is SPECIAL because I would like to think they all know they are SPECIAL. GRANDPA AND i GAVE A LITTLE TALK AND i HAPPENED TO MENTION HOW SPECIAL MARY AND MICHAEL
JOHN HAD BECOME AND HOW GOOD IT WAS TO GET TO KNOW THEM BETTER WHILE THEY STAYED WITH US.
Went to the eye doctor this morning but I got the day wrong although I did show dad the appointment sheet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on all of your blogs for the past week mom. Think I might have a nap and then do so more tyding up from everything. The house looks very empty and it is strange not to have a list of things to do. Having Mary leave makes me understand how you must of felt seeing me and Mary get on that train to Edmonton. There should be more words for sad, I am sure there are. Thanks for all the pictures. Pass on any news that you get from Rick
Sandra