Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Maybe I did one good thing putting new flowers at the cross. It is impossible to bag up all this in neat bags Then I spilt the can of pain. I think the lid should have been on

I couldn't get a picture of the lighning

Do I get out of the wrong side of bed?
Is it the heat?
Is it just a stage I am going through?
I stay on my glutin free diet and I bloat up like I am 10 months pregnant.
I could pose for those pregnant women pictures that are so in right now
you know with the big fat tummies. [miracle great grandmpther becomes pregnant!]
I write down notes to remind myself of things and lose the notes.
Maybe I am just tired.
Maybe I should become a politician!
Yes, I am thankful I have a good family and good friends.
I have a good home and a good husband and good health.
Yes, my faith is keeping me sane. I still have lots of questions about life in general so I guess that is good.
"our sacred traditions should help us live more thoughtfully [yes that I do] and generously [that I try to do]." -Krista Yippett "Speaking of Faith"
Actually I do not need much to make me happy. I have all I need or ever could want. I have tons to be thankful for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You painted that cross that is by the walkway to the shops?

You may have spilled some paint, but I broke the lawn mower!

Don't go for walks in thunder-storms!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Yes I did one good thing.

I know we all have bad days.
love mom

Anonymous said...

Yes, this heat and the humidity is making life not fun. How is your garden, did everything survive that I moved around? Are you watering it lots and lots?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes I am trying to keep it watered. So far everything has survived. I must have garden angels! love mom