Sunday, July 26, 2009

THE MORNING LIGHT IS AWESOME

I LOVE THE MORNINGS AND MY EARLY WALKS AND TALKS WITH GOD.
The thunder was crashingly loud and right over us last night. The lightning lit up the sky of dark angry clouds but I could not get a picture of it. This morning everything seems fresh and clean. We could feel the storm coming in the air but I have never heard such loud thunder.

"In the beginning God created heaven and earth and earth was in a state of chaos." We still seem to be in that state of chaos. There is indifference to suffering while greedy people fight over millions of dollars.

Our redemption comes as we see this chaos as a challenge and a time for change. I admire people who have been able to make changes in their own circumstances and changes in the lives of others.

I like to hear about what other people think about and what they believe. I believe that there is power in goodness and power in evil. Evil can be transform
but we all crave power and freedom. We can be right but being right does not give us superiority over those we may think our different than us.

We are all in a process of solving the mysteries of life and for me this includes the sacredness that allows goodness to overcome evil. Jesus is for me the greatest example of a human being exhibiting the Spirit of God. His words live on today even though his first followers had to conquor their own fears before they opennly declared his message as life giving reality. There is a powerful presence that can live in us that some mysterious way helps us when we feel most helpless.

Eph.2.22 "In him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit."

For me that is a miracle!

COMFESSION TIME
I confess that I was thinking Matthew was 10 months old 11 at the most so I feel so sad that I did not realize how soon his birthday was. I am so very sorry. I will try to never ever do this again. Please forgive me Melina and Ken

I think remembering some ones birthday is a sign of maturity so that is why I was encouraging my grandchildren just to send a simple message on face book.
Kindness and consideration reveal the depth of love that is real.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had the lightening right over our house last night too. Lucy kept a slipper in her mouth until it was over. I am glad I got all of the grass cut at least as it rained a lot.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

No worries Mom , Hobey turned 16 on the 20 July as well . Melina has a big party planned for Matthew with all the babes for Mummies group today .

Ken

Anonymous said...

The morning light is best, I agree.

Love,

Rick