Wednesday, July 29, 2009

IT IS JUST TOO HOT!


YOY HAVE TO LOOK VERY CAREFULLY TO SEE THE ANGELS.

I feel drained of energy. The crumbs on the kitchen floor are piling up and I just do not care. I would not make a good Ausssie but I suppose you can get use to it. I guess Randy's happy fixing his car and never even thought maybe air-conditioning would be nice escpecially to cool down up-stairs.

I am thankful there was a little breeze last night and when I walk I look for shade, even going to the Safeway. The sprinkler is on so I am watering my flowers.

Oh yes before I forget many people comment on my flowers and I am thankful the weeds have slowed down a bit. But what I was going to say [is this rambling] was the little children stop and see the little creatures even the little angel faires. Morgan and I are going to believe because it is fun.

Angels are messengers of God; I like to think of this presence that does not interfer but shares my sorrows and my joys. Just maybe putting ideas into my head. Angels carry our prayers out into the universe.

Today dad and I are going out for lunch with Jane and Geoff. I think we will make it last a long time just to be cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is good that the weeds have slowed down, it was so super hot that I cant even bother looking for the weeds right now. And Randy came back empty handed, not air conditioners left.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

We leave our fan on blowing on us.Plus I took my own advice and took a half of a pill; I believe they are calming pills not really sleeping pills

Sorry there was no air conditioner. Was Randy just too busy working on his car to notice the heat? mom

Anonymous said...

Last night was the first time he has been home to go to bed since it started to get hot, so he did not know how bad it was. Kimberly says she will drop off her extra one, so we will see if we can make it work.