Friday, July 31, 2009

MY CAMERA AND I

I am so glad we live in a world of amazing beauty and even more great secret mysteries. The angel said to the boy "I am here" The boy said :I cannot see you". "I didn't come to be seen but to tell you something" replies the angel.
Our son Rick is writing about the "The Case of the Unlawful garbage search"

To-morrow promisis to be cooler


It is a little cooler outside but the upstairs bedroom is like an oven!
Yes Sandra I am watering!
Not a good picture but a very hot cat!

We pick up Gracelyn to have a visit with her. This family of five girls have been an interesting part of our lives. I was there when Cathy arrived home from hospital with Gracelyn and we have had fun times together. God works in mysterious ways to bring people into our lives to love and enjoy.

The moon may have a greater affect on our lives than we realize!
Dad took this picture inspired by my liitle moon picture!

"May flights of angels sing thee to rest," Shakespeare. Just one of the tasks that angels perform.
Just a few pictures from the last two days. Actually dad did the moon because he was inspired by my picture taking. He does have a much better camera. But I am not after perfection but just enjoying showing life as I see it.
I am now looking forward to reading "Everyday Holiness" a book given to me by Jane about Jewish wisdom. We must remember Jesus was a very Jewish Jew who illuminates the path of wisdom we can choose to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My animals have become lawn ornaments too, they like to lie sprawled across the cool grass. Have to get my house work done quick before it gets hot again. Are you guys home this afternoon, I will drop by around 2ish if you are.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

How can you comment when I have not even fineshed!

Yes we will be home and love to see you. I know you will be checking up on the garden so I had better water some more. Love mom