Thursday, June 21, 2012

ONE TO ONE

For me it has been such a long time waiting for Carol's to  and now it is really happening.  Dad and I miss you guys who live so far away from us.  It will be awesome to have Ken and Melina, Jessie  Mathew and Jasmine come to join in the wedding fun.  We were on Skype Thrusday evenning. 

One by one they have left to discover and begin new lives and we are very happy for them all.   

Our family gatherings are great fun but a lot of work; so we will all be pitching in and helping.  Our family is very good at this.  I hope for some one on one times maybe on walks?  I find big groups can be overwhelming.  One to one can be best

Jesus was a powerful teacher who spoke with authority evidently to crowds of people; but he healed people one by one.The man will the evil spirit is in agony and cries out for Jesus fearing his holiness.   He cleanses this man and silences the evil voice. Mark 1:21

 He heals Simon's mother-in-law when he enters her home.  I was thinking about Simon's mother-in-law.  She probably was home alone and felt sick and tired and lonely.  Jesus comes to her room and she is healed and so happy to get up and serve everyone!  Mark 1:29

One by one lives are being changed.  Prayer helps.
 
When I went visiting one of the ladies was taking about Jim and how she sits with him.  She loves to talk and I am sure he does not hear her but there they are sitting together.  I think it is hilarious.

Worked in the garden before I went and it is hard to stop as there is always so much to be done. 

Friday I will be doing my walk and wait for Carol to wake up and then we will plan the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for Randy to wake up so I can start my day. I promised him he could pick the new tree for the front that is going by the new walk. What I want to do is go outside in my pajamas and start digging, but I will wait. Sandra

Anonymous said...

hope you took an umbrella on your walk mom.I was so cold here yesterday.Yoday the suns out but cold southerly winds.
ken