Saturday, June 16, 2012

TRUST

Little Azzie brought his mom Jazmine for a visit on our quiet Friday.  He is so trusting as he is in his mom's arms.  We do not have many baby toys around anymore but at his age he loves to play with any thing you have around the house.

Dad did a bit of shopping and tried a little walk.  It seems like two steps forward and one back but right now he is happy watching golf.

Jazmine is also on a g;uten-free diet and has found she is feeling much healthier.  I had a lot in common with her as we discussed our symtons.  I told her how I had trusted God when I felt him telling me to go back to a certain doctor, who finally found out what was wrong with me.  It all seems like so long ago I can just barely remember.

Trust is so important in all our relationships!  Love grows in the soil of trust.

Sandra dropped by late in the day with Shawna and her best pal Amy.  They were in very good spirits and it was a fun visit. they are hunting for a place to have the wedding so drove all around from Centennial Beach to Chilliwack.  Shawna's ring was absolutely beautiful and I forgot to take pictures.

It is a rainy Sat. morning but at least one sunny day!

 Turning the fire place on in our family rooms helps take the chill off the morning.

5 comments:

Shandel said...

Awe what a cutie pie!

Gramma i am very much enjoying eating a gluten free diet as well! i feel very healthy now and so much more clear in the digestion its amazing!

DOWN WITH GLUTEN!

have a happy Saturday :D

nancy-Lou said...

It is amazing how many young people are diagnosed with Celiac Disease...I too, have met quite a few. You do feel so healthy, when eating the gluten free diet...lots more fruit and veggies and I love the salads. Mind you, I find it difficult when someone "drops in" and you have to come up with lunch or supper for them quickly. I usually don't have regular bread, cookies, muffins etc. We have a lot of people come to our home, due to our business' being located at home and lots of family and friends. I was going to buy a book at Costco yesterday,that appealed to me, but when standing in line, I checked the print inside and it was too small for me to read. So, I am going to buy it on-line for my ipad. It was called Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. Check it out Beth, I think you would like it too! Love the pic of the child...what a sweetie! Love Nancy

nancy-Lou said...

Beth, I just checked out the digestive enzymes that I take and found out that the Webber complete digestive enzymes are a lot more comprehensive...they have eleven enzymes compared to 7 enzymes in the Swiss Brand and they are larger amounts of enzymes as well. I know they work much better for me and decided to check the info on the bottles. I buy Webber brand at Costco. I take two about 10 to 15 minutes before eating. I recommend trying them! Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

I am reading a biography of Deng Xiaping, the the chap that came along after Mao and cleaned up the mess.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

HOPE THE WEATHER HOLDS FOR SHAWNA'S VISIT .
KEN