Thursday, June 28, 2012

SKEPTICISM

 
Yes the sun is shining!

The Dogwood  trees look especially beautiful this year.  I love seeing them come out in bloom.

My spell checker is not working which is very annoying, as it means I should read everything over after I finesh doting the last i and crossing the last t.  In school I was very good at spelling but as soon as I left it escaped me.

I went to bed last night very skeptical about the weather.  Rain clouds seemed to be closing in on us.
But I watered the garden anyway.

It turned out to be a good day for a walk for me and a bike ride for dad.

My friend says raw onions will cure aches and pains but we are both skeptical but why not give it a try. 

I actually had made supper when dad suggested it was such a nice day why not drive into Ladner for fish and chips.  Seemed like good idea.  We sat outside and watched the boats drifting by on the Fraser River.  I started out with warm clothes on because it felt cool at our house but the car was hot and it got warmer as we drove.  I could hardly bear the heat. 

We stopped at the Hospital Thrift Store to buy shorts and a cool top.

I had thought we would spend the afternoon in our little back yard listening to the sound of the waterfall, and reading our novels, but in this family one learns to change plans.  Our trip into Ladner turned out to be delightful.  This not the case for the poor waitress bringing my little goodie bag to me she dropped it and spilled it.  We insisted that she not bother but she went back to the kitchen and had them make up a new salad.

I am a slow eater and it is hard to eat salad quickly as it takes careful chewing.

I was just joking about the racoons.  J.W. means Jehowah Witness. 

 Finding out what really matters in life is important
 and the acquisition of knowledge is a never ending task.

................enjoy your day!




No comments: