Friday, June 29, 2012

SUNSHINE

                                         Sunshine On My Shoulder Makes Me High

I am so thankfuf for the sunshine.

I am so thankful for a loving caring husband who blesses me everyday,

I am so thankful for my energy returning and for my long walk this morning.

I am feeling so much more positive this morning.


Dad had a good bike ride with less pain.  Then watched soccer.

I will have a short nap before visiting.  My visiting went well.   I took Jim a milkshake which first he said he could not drink so I told him I would just leave it while I did some other visiting and pick it uo when I left.  When I came back he had frank it all and was very apprericiative.  I met two lovely ladies who really want visits.

I am tired by the time I get hone.  Dad makes supper and we sit at the dining room table to talk.

It the evenning we will go visit Sandra's dogs and let them out for awhile.

I am so thankful for the powerful energy that comes with prayer;
kind words and loving actions are both healing!
.

I am so thankful for the toughness of the human spirit!
 I will walk by myself in the morning as I need quietness to pray.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not such a nice morning today for your walk .lt seems we only get one really nice day at a time at present l hope it improves next week when we head off to Green Lake. Hope to see you Sunday. Jane.

Anonymous said...

No sunshine in Chilliwack this morning. Ben and Morgan had their last day at school yesterday, so lots of activities planned in the next few days. Ben is having his birthday party at the Candy shop tomorrow afternoon.

Panteli

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for the powerful energy that comes with prayer; kind words and loving action are both healing. Those are beautiful words - thank you for sharing Beth.

Robbie

Anonymous said...

Melina is doing a double shift today. Still cold but sunny this morning.Matthew doing well at preschool his teacher says.
Ken

Anonymous said...

I bet Jim will expect a milkshake now every time you go visiting!

Love,

Rick