Wednesday, October 10, 2012

COLORS

                   ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT THE FALL IS IT IS SO COLORFUL

It is also the time of harvest and the grapes are full of flavor as well as color so the wine promises to be good.  Nice to hear some good news for a change.

I wonder if anyone is eating beef these days with the fear of contamination.

Today I decided to clean out our closet as it was getting harder and harder to find things.  Dad then dropped some things off at the Thrift Store which is connected to the hospital.  We are considering working there if we could start slow by just doing an hour at first.

Dad also went to his skin cancer doctor who gave him a good check-up and wants to see him in a couple of months.  There is a spot or two he is concerned about.  So we are a spotty pair these days

I  have Bible study today and dad is fixing up the other room for his computer.  It is nice to be at a desk.

"Our words have creative power" so I am speaking words of faith to myself.  I can do all things through Christ who is the source of wisdom and strength.  I am strong and healthy.  I am blessed.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cleaning out our bedroom closet is my anniversary "gift" from Randy. But I think in our case it is going to lead to new carpet, paint and closet system. If this dratted cold is gone by the weekend I will start moving us into one of the guest bedrooms. Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Lovely picture of the golden flowers Beth. Those are my colours...fall colours. It seems as though, when your weather is fine, ours is "the pitts". But it is going to turn around soon and we should be warmer and I think you are looking at rain for the weekend and cooler. Have a great church meeting and I am off to Tai Chi this evening. It is amazing!
Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon you'lll have to buy some new things in order to have old things to give away.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Like winter here today. Three 5:30 am shifts done, now for two 3:30 am shifts to finish the week off. Then five days off.
Ken

Don Quixote said...

“There's always someone who secretly believes in myths and legends; or at least parts of them. Those are the people who will look beyond the obvious and see things in this world that are truly wonderful... But they won't say anything, even if they do. Because the rest of us who view the world as logical and scientific wouldn't see the truth if it was posted up on a billboard. ”
― Aprilynne Pike, Wings

http://maxginez3.blogspot.com/