Saturday, October 6, 2012

WELCOME

..Friday night and we are waiting to welcome Theresa and Mikie, Ben and Morgan.  They have had a turkey dinner at Mickie's   parents house along with their cousins and the Aunts and Uncles.
Tomorrow will be a big day for Ben as he has a big soccer tournament. The team stays over in the motel tonight and there are more games Sun. Every time I hear a car door slam I rush to the window to see if they are here yet.. Fina;;y take my anti itching pill, out on my cream and my P.J's. They arrive tired and excited and everyone goes straight to bed.
 
Happy breakfast goup although Morgan is sleepy.
 

Excting breakfast as a bee flys in and everyone panics.

  Especially Auntie Sandra already  in panic mood, telling us the news Mary had phoned to tell us all.
  She and Michael John are having a baby! ! I was dancing with joy! This is to be a family secret and a few of my blog friends are in on the secret.  We are  trying to cool and calm Sandra down.

Can hardly wait to welcome this new little one.!
 
Ben the soccer player and Morgan!
 
Rick arrives tonight and turkey dinner at Sandra and Randt's minus Randy.
 
Tell me your news
 
I love our crazy  happy family even though  we have not decided which of us is the sanest .
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you mention that the news is not for Facebook yet. Mary just tested and so bit early to be telling the world. Sandra

Shandel said...

oooh fingers crossed. :D yay!!

Anonymous said...

Great news about Mary.
Ken