Monday, October 1, 2012

SORRY

Morning Ligh

What a nuisance I am.  We are in bed when I start to get very itchy and I had good intentions of having my cream by my bed but I remembered my book but not the cream.  Dad very kindly went down and got it and is is such a good help; and so is he!

PATIENCE how could I forget patience.

Walking early in the morning I rarely meet anyone,  One feels that it is a lonely world.  We all feel lonely at times but the problem comes if we expect others to make us feel,not only not lonely,but to feel worthy. The amazing wonder is that as a child of God I am worthy just being me!

It seems to be true that we have to be able to enjoy our own company to be ready to enjoy being with   others.  We look at the trees in our forest and see that those which grow too close together can become misshapen.  While a tree that has enough space and sunshine can grow tall and provide shade and beauty.

To become spiritual means to turn our solitude into fruitfulness!  !  !

I am sorry I missed church but thankful I had a short walk with dad in the forest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's very nice of dad to run down for your cream.
Ken