Sunday, September 30, 2012

New Day

Intimacy comes in any relationship with hard work, tears ans conflicts, joys and sorrows, self respect and kindness,and most of all the sacrifice of thoughtfulness.  Your partner becomes a part of you and when they hurt you hurt.  There are always things to do messes to be cleaned up, meals to think about and  dishes to be done. Misunderstandings have to be cleaned up too!


In times of weakness, failure and brokenness someone who believes in you!

 Sharing your life, heart and soul is a sacred bond.

In all of this I remind my self I am not separate from the life force that created me and sustains me.

Dad had a short walk and enjoyed the football games.  I rested and tried to read and enjoyed watching "Pie in the Sky" our favorite D.V.D. reruns.  Life goes on all around us and within us.

If we go to church we will join others in singing, bowing our heads in prayer and listening to what our minister is discovering on his journey,

THANKFUL EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest a mouse-trap for the mice.

For me, the crime is rarely the interesting bit - rather it is the ups and downs of the life of the detective. Sort of like Spiderman and his love-life and his aged aunt. You know he is going to defeat the super-villian, but you don't know if he is going to find happiness in his personal life.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Pie in the Sky is quite good, too. Glad you found that one.

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes Rick I agree it is all about the characters and how there true personalities are exposed and also their vulnerability and the need for love and happiness,

love mpm

nancy-Lou said...

Meaningful comments about relationships Beth. We sure do have to "work" at them....but we are so blessed in having our husbands all these years...52 for us and 56 for you! Of course they are pretty lucky to have us too, right? It was wonderful to be back in our church community...the closeness and caring for each other is amazing. One of the members read a prayer called, A Prayer for Me, and it really spoke about things I would like to pray for. I asked him to give me a copy next Sunday and he will. I will copy it and email it to you. I am sure you would like it too. Our minister is away so the congregation led the service....to be honest, I think it was better! Many said the same thing. We won't tell Judy though! So "mum's the word"!The sermon was delivered by a member too and she was fantastic.
Love Nancy