Friday, September 21, 2012

HONESTY

                                               This is one of my neighbors

Yes we have a wonderful family and I am sure we will have a lot of fun just being together. I honestly feel a little left out but know they are doing well without my help.
I know I could never keep up with all the running around and planning the girls are doing.
 It is just one of those things you wish you could do but you know you cannot.

I also have a very slight temperature so I feel the cold and I also feel tired.

Some wounds are inflicted upon when harsh words are spoken there are no band aids for this accept forgiveness and prayer and honesty.  Psychology can be helpful but does it really heal? 

Some wounds are the dysfunstion that can be within our bodies.  We do not understand why all of a sudden things are not working properly and we feel sick.  I would imagine that there are several reasons that our bodies do not fight off this disease but allows it.  I believe that there can be healing energy that renews us from within but I also know that this does not always happen.

Yuk these ant-biotic pills make me feel sick.

I arrive at Sandra and Randy's thinking they would be lazying around in P.J's so I wore mine.

 They were all very busy packing the trucks with food and decorations clothes etc.  Mary and Michaek John had taken Peanuts to the vet with a bad toe nail.
  They flew in late the night before and Shandel and Cameron had driven done.

No comments: