Sunday, September 16, 2012

CONTRADITIONS


Getting very excited about the wedding and seeing everyone.  Rick when are you coming and do you want to stay here?

Dad and I enjoyed a light supper sitting on the front porch and enjoyed looking at the trees changing color and all the houses on our street that have been newly painted.

Dad and I are having a quiet day mainly because of stomach problems which are very miserable.  Hopefully he will continue to improve.

  Everyone is so busy here.  I believe Craig and Leah have been spotted in Vancouver and next Saturday they will be rushing from one wedding to our wedding.  Hopefully it will be good weather. 

Theresa will have started her teacher assistance training so she will be very busy with getting  the children back and forth to school as well as herself..  She will be exceptional at this job I think.

Sandra is busy baking and Randy is helping with the tasting.  Also lots of yard work to be done.
I know I have to get busy to-morrow.

So I am beginning reading my book about the contradictions in the Bible.  I have always known this but hey when you have different people trying to write inspiring messages it is difficult.

I got dad a book "Ape House"nd he likes it.

Thinking about all the travellers and praying for safe journeys for all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed this one yesterday. You are changing your schedule?

Not sure exactly what my plans are. I'll call.

Love,

Rick