Saturday, September 8, 2012

BLACK AND WHITE

   
                                Looks like I am on the moon not in the Water Shed!

To fix the problem dad hit HTML which I do not know what it is but it starts a different fore mat.

My friends sometimes tells me dreams she has about me and they are usually black and white.  In the last one she was looking for me in our house and finally found me in a small corner surrounded by windows.  I can think what I want but for me it stresses the importance of spiritual light especially in times of darkness and discouragement.

All of life is One Life; which for me is found in the energy and light that I believe flows from Jesus.  Our creativity is a gift that is received and then offered back to our Creator. 


This is the very same place and when the light brings out the lush green and the tallness of the trees; and when all is quiet and our prayers are wordless as deep with in we long for peace and love in our world.

The black is the institutional hyprocrocy that darkens faith.

The white is when the church is willing to face the darkness of self-preservation and reach out to the broken-hearted, the lost and the poor with humility and grace!

I was actually thinking about politics but it is too complicated and there is more black, lying and scheming but the worse thing is false promises.

1 comment:

Craig DeCraene said...

HTML... Hypertext markup language. It's the code that the Internet uses to read the web page, and display what the code says. Make sense?