Wednesday, September 5, 2012

AWAY

This was the clearest picture and I just missed Craig's smile.  They have all left to go back to their homes.  Yes it is sad having them live so far away but thankful we can keep in touch.  Of course dad and I moved from Saskatoon the day we got married.  He started right to work and I found it pretty darn lonely.

I am so looking forward to see everyone on Steve and Shawna's big day.  Time must be speeding up for them now.  We will not see them until then. Wondering what dad and I can do as far as setting up?  Just ask we are slow thinking about things.  I think it will look beautiful! !


 Often the most important things in life cannot be seen.  Ideas and thoughts cannot be seen.  Love and faith cannot be seen except in our actions.  Our souls are invisible and give life to our bodies.  The creator of the Universe is invisible.

My computer has a mind of its own and is doing strange things.  I try to put quotation marks and this is what it does È.

I will quote Diana Butler Bass as saying:   Is there a better way to understand religion, faith, spiritual experience, mysticism, church, theology--all these are holy things, profound ways of relating to God.

Christianity is no exception to the historical transformation of our times,
 and to view faith as either irrelevant to or outside of the purview of global change is foolish.
 End of quote.

Some religious values  are being done away with in the name of progress.

 Christianity is in a time of change.

P.S. I got a lovely card in the mail from Jasmine and Mathew.  Lots of love and hugs back to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is speeding up so much I am afraid to blink because then it will be all over! Mary has a new job offer. I did not know Theresa was going back to school, and here on my drive in this morning I was thinking how much free time she would soon be enjoying.
Sandra

Don Quixote said...

“Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.”
~ Tom Krause

http://maxginez3.blogspot.com/